Episode 82 - Myspace.com/HashtagQuestions
What's the statute of limitations on bad taste?
We're coming early tonight in celebration of the Columbus Podcast Awards! We know you all wish you were there with us. Come with us in spirit.
This Week's #Questions
- @Wolfie40002980 - Is sarcasm a flirting technique or just a self esteem issue? #question #psychology
- @LivesDemon - When in a cinema and someone's phone keeps ringing and they keep talking. Is it OK to take their phone off them and beat them with it? #askingforafriend
- @gimmebeards - Does reading through 2 months of his tweets show you are really into him, or that you're a psycho? #askingforme
- @sazzysays - can i wear a shirt that’s says weekend on Tuesday? #questions
- @musiccitymel - Uhhh you guys....This is my neighbors house. Who do you call when your neighbor has been invaded by aliens? #askingforafriend #iamthatfriend
- @twitlips - Is it ok to elbow people in the ribs I they fall asleep on you while you’re on the train just minding your business, trying to get home? #AskingForMe
To see the full list of questionable tweets related to this week's episode, visit our episode moment on Twitter.
Dig what you hear? Click these buttons:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get your face on some questions
- Drop us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Drop us a review on Stitcher
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/hashtag-questions-with-brandon-and-trey/donations