- #11 - Productivity in the Pandemic with Juliana Chimenti
This week I have on Juliana Chimenti to talk about all things productivity: giving yourself a schedule, how to be kind to yourself in this pandemic, and the tools we use to get work done!
Follow Juliana on Instagram @j_chimenti1h 14m | Dec 26, 2020
- #10 - Taylor Swift with Kenzy Zachry
Kenzy Zachry is here to talk about Taylor Swift: her multi-faceted nature, history with record labels, and more!
Follow Kenzy on Instagram @mkzachry1h 0m | Dec 19, 2020
- #9 - Understanding Your Neurodiversity with Alec Lobe
In this episode, I talk with Alec Lobe about his experience with symptoms of Asperger Syndrome, to go diagnosed or undiagnosed, and how pre-conceived hindrances are truly superpowers.
Follow Alec on Instagram @alec_michael_lobe47m | Dec 5, 2020
- #8 - Dungeons and Dragons with Nick Scafuto
Nick Scafuto is an experienced Dungeon Master. In this episode, we talk about his experience being a DM, how to play, and a history of this innovative tabletop game!
Follow Nick on Instagram @scafutz1h 2m | Nov 28, 2020
- #7 - Body Image with Anthony DaSilva
Anthony DaSilva is a musical theatre major at Montclair State University. In this episode, we talk about his journey with his weight, and the toxic body culture in both the theatre industry and the gay community.
Follow Anthony on Instagram @antthology1h 5m | Nov 21, 2020
- #6 - YouTube and Asian-American Representation in Media with Frederic Chen
Frederic Chen is a YouTube star with 600k subscribers. In this episode, we talk about his experience as a YouTuber, his problems with Asian American fetishization and glorification, and the portrayal of Asian Americans in media.
Follow Frederic on Instagram @fredericchenyt and subscribe to him on YouTube!1h 15m | Nov 14, 2020
- #5 - One Direction with Abigail Sawyer
Abigail Sawyer is quite immersed in One Direction stan culture. In this episode, we talk all things One Direction: their breakup, subsequent solo careers, and the experience of being a preteen fan at their peak.
Follow Abby on Instagram @abigail.sawyer1h 5m | Nov 7, 2020
- #4 - Twilight with Penelope Murzenski
Penelope Murzenski is a Twilight erudite and Team Edward defender. In this episode, we talk about the good and bad in the plot of Twilight, the Mormonism within the franchise, and an author's role in the legacy of their work.
Follow Penelope on Instagram @punkrockpel1h 6m | Oct 31, 2020
- #3 - Horror Movies with Joey Cooper
Joey Cooper is a horror movie aficionado. In this episode, we talk horror movie history, classic horror tropes, and what we like and dislike about the genre - with particular attention to John Carpenter's The Thing.
Follow Joey on Instagram @joeypcooper1h 17m | Oct 24, 2020
- #2 - The Future of the Theatre Industry with Rachel Ackerman
Rachel Ackerman is a Syracuse University stage management graduate working at Seaview Productions in New York City. In this episode, we discuss the future of the theatre industry, loving your craft, and imposter syndrome.
Follow Rachel on Instagram @rachel.ack59m | Oct 17, 2020
- #1 - Wellness and Influencing with Alyssa Burns
Alyssa Burns is an up-and-coming Instagram influencer. In this episode, we talk about becoming an influencer, growing your business, veganism, body positivity, and more!
Follow Alyssa on Instagram @alyssa_burns.
Things mentioned in the podcast:
1h 4m | Oct 10, 2020
- Mindset Magic & Manifestation podcast by Mikayla Jai
- Ask and It Is Given book by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- Pick Up Limes YouTube from Sadia Badiei
- Raw, Vegan Not Gross book and YouTube from Laura Miller
- Game Changers documentary on Netflix
- Sweet Potato Soul book by Jenne Claiborne
- Healthy Crazy Cool from Miles Kasiri
- Amanda Ducks Instagram and YouTube
- Season 1 Trailer
Hello! Welcome to Given the Platform, a show where unsung people come on and talk about something they're passionate and knowledgeable about. I hope you enjoy this sneak peek into the show and its future episodes! Stick around to hear these conversations in full. Have something that you want the platform to talk about? Contact us at email@example.com. Also, for updates on the topics and guests of our future episodes, follow us on Instagram @giventheplatform. Hope to see you soon!1m | Oct 3, 2020