A Crowded Box Office Weekend Featuring The Marvels, Hunger Games, Next Goal Wins, and More30m | Nov 20, 2023
On the November 20, 2023 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor Ben Pearson is joined by /Film staff writer Ryan Scott to talk about the latest film and TV news.
In The News:
- The Marvels Box Office Goes From Bad To Worse With Catastrophic Second Weekend Drop
- Marvel is in Crisis Mode - Here’s How They Can Rescue Their Box Office
- Today In Good News: The 2023 Box Office Has Already Surpassed The Entire Total For 2022
- Taika Waititi's Next Goal Wins is 2023's Latest Box Office Bomb
- I spoke previously about how I did not care for this movie, but I forgot to mention one of the main reasons I didn’t connect with it, which is the film kind of forgets to define its team characters
- The Hunger Games: The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes Flutters Into $45 Million+ Box Office Opening
- In a Crowded Weekend, Trolls Band Together Rocked The Box Office
Take a break
- Can Apple's Napoleon Bring Ridley Scott And Joaquin Phoenix Box Office Glory?
- Can Wish Get Disney Animation Studios Back On Track At The Box Office?
All the other stuff you need to know:
- This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/FILMDAILY and get on your way to being your best self.
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and TV as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps.
- And please subscribe to our newsletter!
- Send your feedback, questions, comments, concerns, and mailbag topics to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention your e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
* Check out BetterHelp and use my code FILMDAILY for a great deal: https://www.betterhelp.com/
* Check out Lectric eBikes: https://lectricebikes.com
* Check out Uncommon Goods and use my code SLASHFILM for a great deal: www.uncommongoods.com
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy