- See You Soon... Thank You for Everything
Fashion Your Passion will be put on pause indefinitely. Follow on IG @fashionurpassion for updates.6m | Jan 24, 2023
- #123 - Semester Update: Passing Classes, Stress, Traveling
Hi guys! This week I'll be updating you on my life and how I'm preparing for the holidays and end of the year.
If you liked this podcast, subscribe and leave a five-star rating and review and follow Sammi's socials:26m | Dec 5, 2022
- #122 - Calibrating the GPS of Post-Grad, Setting Yourself Up For Success, and Work-Life Balance
This week, we get a glimpse on how to prepare for your goals and meet your future expectations.
If you liked this podcast, subscribe and leave a five-star rating and review and follow Sammi's socials:40m | Nov 21, 2022
- #121 - Moving Through Your Parent's Expectations and Holding Your Ground
Expectations are hard to meet when it comes from your parents. Learn how I moved past this and stood my ground.
If you liked this podcast, subscribe and leave a five-star rating and review and follow Sammi's socials:12m | Nov 7, 2022
- #120 - How Your Post Grad Life May Take A Turn, Switching Industries, and Following A New Found Passion with Hani Anis
Your career isn't linear and today we discover how our majors might not even correlate with our future job. Hand goes over how to handle finding new passions and chasing your dreams.36m | Oct 31, 2022
- #119 - Why I Needed To Go To College, The Lessons From The Journey, and How I Reframed It In The Midst of Chaos
Come join me on my ups and downs of college and how I've grown through it16m | Oct 24, 2022
- #118 - Seeing Failure as a Blessing, What Does Success Mean at a Young Age, and Being Positive with Azeeza
Going through your twenties is hard, but Azeeza shows us how she does it and her path to success26m | Oct 17, 2022
- #116 - Being a Minority in Public Relations, How To Get Your Voice Heard, and Having Confidence to Pitch Yourself with Amber Sabri
this week, sammi chats with PR superstar, Amber Sabri, about all things PR for minorities and she has been able to navigate this trailblazing at such a young age! check it out!
Amber's Links:28m | Sep 14, 2022
- #115 - What Your 20's Is Meant For, Why It Is Okay Not To Have Your Life Together, and What Passion Really Means
Sammi gives us a glimpse inside her personal life and values whilst giving some advice for beginning your twenties23m | Sep 5, 2022
- #114 - Being A Women in Tech, Building A Business in your 20's, and How To Stay Productive with Natalie Barbu
Being a young entrepreneur isn't easy, but Natalie Barbu tells us her secret to building a business in your 20's32m | Aug 29, 2022
- #113 - Leading Your Own Life, Not Living For Other People, and Podcasting! with Gia Fracalossi
Creator of the podcast "Ambivalent Bitches," Gia Fracalossi, talks all things girl bossing and living your own life.27m | Aug 15, 2022
- #112 - How To Be Alone and Having The Courage To Fight Past Your Anxieties!
Being alone isn't easy, let alone handling anxiety. This week Sammi discusses how she deals with these obstacles and gives a deeper insight into her life.15m | Aug 8, 2022
- #111 - Building a Business While Full Time College Student, Time Blocking, Building a YouTube Channel with Hannah Ashton
Hannah Ashton shows us how she balanced being a full time college student and building a YouTube channel with some special organizational tips!
Hannah's Links:38m | Aug 1, 2022
- #110 - College, Understanding YOUR Journey, and Being Someone YOU Want To Be
Lets get real and talk about the college experience and the obstacles that we experience trying to navigate our futures.15m | Jul 25, 2022
- #109 - Becoming A Published Author, How To Make Sacrifices, and Going Through The Unknown with Melissa Pyrch
This week our guest speaker Melissa Pyrch goes through the process of publishing a book and gives us a sneak peak of the life lessons she learned that are included inside.
Melissa's links:31m | Jul 18, 2022
- #108 - Not Doing It All, Honing In On Your Passions, and Living Your Life
This week we talk about balancing your passions and taking control of your life. Sammi gives us an insight into how she handles her daily workload and the value of living an organized lifestyle.
If you liked this podcast, subscribe and leave a five-star rating and review, and follow Sammi's socials:18m | Jul 11, 2022
- #107 - Fighting Grief, Living Life After, and Being in the Present with Christina Flach
Grief is a hard thing to talk about, but our guest this week has taken it and turned it to do good in her community. We both were on the verge of tears by the end of this interview. Christina was so graceful. Tune in where you listen to podcasts!38m | May 3, 2022
- #106: The Entrepreneur's Paradox, Deleting the Word "Should", Smashing Fear, and Conquering Life with Curtis Morley
Curtis @curtis_morley_ brings a new approach to the podcast this week. We talk all about removing the word “should” and just doing and being able to persevere through any obstacle that might come our way.22m | May 3, 2022
- #105 - Hacking Mindset, Expanding Your Manifestation + Achieving Work-Life Balance with Alexa Martin
Sammi invites the mindset queen, Alexa Martin, on the podcast today! Alexa talks about how to steer away from hustle culture and really evaluate your own mindset through the tougher parts of life.21m | Apr 18, 2022