A conversation with Dr. Carl Dieffenbach, Director of the Division of AIDS31m | Jan 3, 2022
This first episode of 2022 comes with an exclusive interview with Dr. Carl Dieffenbach, the Director of the Division of AIDS of the National Institutes of Health.
- What is the Division of AIDS?
- Where is DAIDS located within the National Institutes of Health?
- What are the prevention and therapeutic agendas of the HIV/AIDS research networks?
- How is the COVID-19 pandemic impacting HIV research?
- What has been the role of the community in COVID-19 research?
These and other questions will be addressed during this conversation with Dr. Dieffenbach.