Healing Generational Trauma and Living In Gratitude with Plant-based Tamika
I’m so excited for today’s episode of the podcast because we’re back with my friend Plant-based Tamika!
It’s been two years since she last caught up with us on the podcast and this conversation is long-overdue and full of amazing energy.
In this episode we talk about:
- Growing up experiencing homelessness, healing from generational trauma, and finding forgiveness
- Using alcohol as a distraction from trauma, why Tamika decided to stop drinking, and her experience with that transition
- Solo travel and the importance of doing what calls to you
- Behind the scenes of Tamika’s amazing food reactions and video footage + tips for high quality content on Instagram
- Some misconceptions of being an influencer + tips and tricks for navigating brand partnerships
- Tamika’s Standout Style boutique and how she balances it with her content creation
- Staying excited for the future without being attached to a plan
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/brown-vegan/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy