“To Share or Not to Share” with Joslyn Davis1h 7m | Oct 20, 2021
This week on the show, the ladies are joined by the fun and vivacious Joslyn Davis! Host, online creator, and former Amazing Race contestant, Joslyn has plenty of crazy stories to tell. The three touch on what it’s like being a public figure, and how they navigate balancing personal privacy with giving their audiences their true, authentic selves. Plus, stay tuned to hear about Joslyn’s possible encounter with an angel, and how her religious upbringing has evolved into the faith she still holds onto today.
Today on Basic Witches:
- House flipping antics and blind date adventures
- How to balance being authentic with protecting your privacy
- Joslyn’s experiences on The Amazing Race
- Taking play and pleasure seriously
- Joslyn’s run-in with an angel
This show is supported by:
- Betterhelp | use code BASICWITCHES for 10% off your first month
- UberLube | use code BASICWITCHES for 10% off your first order
- Instagram: @joslyndavis
- Youtube: Joslyn Davis
- Website: joslyndavis.com
- Check out her podcast Overshare!
Order Rachel’s deck The Sexiest Deck Alive!
Check out Leah’s card deck and other merch!
Follow your intuwitchin’ by following us on IG:
Join us LIVE for “Blazin’ with @BasicWitches” on Instagram every Tuesday at 5:55pm PST. Free Q&A, card pulls, and expert guests!
New Merch Alert! Visit BasicWitches.Threadless.com for our latest releases.
Subscribe! Review! Join our Patreon! And we promise we won’t put a hex on you <3
Click here to submit your review for Basic Witches, and you’ll receive access to a witchy & empowering secret Spotify playlist from Leah and Rachel!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions