“Legally Witchy” with Melinda Lim (The Legal Witch)1h 1m | Nov 17, 2021
Channel your inner Elle Woods for this week’s episode, because today Rachel and Leah are joined by lawyer AND witch, Melinda Lim! Melinda shares what being “The Legal Witch” means to her, and how she’s embraced integrating her professional legal work with her witchy work. She gives her thoughts on the importance of trademarks and copyright and how they can help you take your power back, why we need to decolonize tarot, and how Legally Blonde helped her get through law school.
Today on Basic Witches:
- Why Melinda sees trademarks as sigils
- How Melinda brings witchiness into her law practice
- Dealing with revenge porn legally
- Why social media creates a culture of copycat content
- Decolonizing tarot and other traditional practices
This show is supported by:
- Betterhelp | use code BASICWITCHES for 10% off your first month
- UberLube | use code BASICWITCHES for 10% off your first order!
- EveryDayDose | use code BASICWITCHES to get 20% off your starter kit!
- Yoni Pleasure Palace | Visit yonipleasurepalace.com and get 10% off with the code BASICWITCHES
- Instagram: @the.melinda.lim
Order Rachel’s deck The Sexiest Deck Alive!
Check out Leah’s card deck and other merch!
Follow your intuwitchin’ by following us on IG:
Join us LIVE for “Blazin’ with @BasicWitches” on Instagram every Tuesday at 5:55pm PST. Free Q&A, card pulls, and expert guests!
New Merch Alert! Visit BasicWitches.Threadless.com for our latest releases.
Subscribe! Review! Join our Patreon! And we promise we won’t put a hex on you <3
Click here to submit your review for Basic Witches, and you’ll receive access to a witchy & empowering secret Spotify playlist from Leah and Rachel!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions