“Get a Psychic Outta This” with Nicole J. Georges1h 1m | Aug 4, 2021
What would you do if a fun trip to a palm reader turned into a life shattering event? Well today on the show, you’ll learn about just that. Graphic novelist and podcaster Nicole J. Georges shares her crazy experience when a psychic told her that her dad wasn’t actually dead...and turned out to be right. In a story that’s stranger than fiction, Nicole shares the tale and how it turned into both a graphic novel and podcast, and how it’s changed her life since. Plus, the ladies talk all about the validity of psychics, how they interact with animals as spiritual creatures, and where they think the future of art is headed in an increasingly digital world.
Today on Basic Witches:
- How a palm reading session turned Nicole’s world upside down
- The ladies’ good (and bad) experiences with psychics
- Connecting with animals on a spiritual level
- What it’s like navigating creating and dating in a digital space
- The future of art and digital content and where it’s headed
- Betterhelp | Visit Betterhelp.com/BasicWitches for 10% off your first month.
Pre-order Rachel’s deck The Sexiest Deck Alive!
Check out Leah’s card deck and other merch!
Follow your intuwitchin’ by following us on IG:
Join us LIVE for “Blazin’ with @BasicWitches” on Instagram every Tuesday at 5:55pm PST. Free Q&A, card pulls, and expert guests!
New Merch Alert! Visit BasicWitches.Threadless.com for our latest releases.
Subscribe! Review! Join our Patreon! And we promise we won’t put a hex on you <3
Click here to submit your review for Basic Witches, and you’ll receive access to a witchy & empowering secret Spotify playlist from Leah and Rachel!
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions