Ultraman Ginga #1: "I have a crush on every Ultraman!"44m | May 10, 2021
We made it to the New Generation era. First stop: Ginga! Does this show deserve the hate it gets? Does Hasegawa's writing work for us? And why are nut shots such an effective comedic trope? Plus: medicine balls. Let her rip!
- “The Town of Falling Stars,” Director: Yuichi Abe, Writer: Keiichi Hasegawa
- “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” Director: Yuichi Abe, Writer: Keiichi Hasegawa
- “The Twin-Headed Flame Beast,” Director: Tomoo Haraguchi, Writer: Akira Tanizaki
- “The Idol is Ragon,” Director: Tamoo Haraguchi, Writer: Kenichi Araki
- “The Hater of Dreams,” Director: Kengo Kaij, Writer: Masanao Akahoshi
- “The Battle for Dreams,” Director: Kengo Kaij, Writer: Masanao Akahoshi
Where to watch:
Podcast cover artwork: Klenda V
Intro: “Ultraman Theme,” composed by Kunio Miyauchi, arranged by Kweer Kaiju.
Outro: “Connect the Truth,” originally performed by Nami Tamaki, composed by Takumi Ozawa, arranged by Arcade Tales.
Theological insight music: “Spark Of Inspiration” by Shane Ivers
Have listener feedback? Need prayer? http://www.atrociouspod.com/contact
For more info, visit http://www.atrociouspod.com
Saved by the Belial is a proud partner of the Tokusatsu Network.
As of 7/19/2021, we have a Patreon! All proceeds are donated to the Ultraman Foundation, a charity helping kids in need in Japan. For more information or to partner with us, please visit http://www.patreon.com/atrociouspod