Ultraman Ginga #2: "The Proverbs 31 Ultrawoman" feat. Eric of Monsters vs. Men1h 9m | May 24, 2021
Joining us for some spicy shenanigans is Eric Neely of Monsters vs. Men infamy! This episode contains: 50g of mispronouncing character names, 20mg of confusing the main antagonist with a legendary Pokemon, and 100% good times. Please listen responsibly.
7. “The Monster Competition,” Director: Yuichi Abe, Writer: Akira Tanizaki
8. “The Closed World,” Director: Tomoo Haraguchi, Writer: Heiichi Hasegawa
9. “The Stolen Ginga Spark,” Director: Yoshikazu Ishii, Writer: Keiichi Hasegawa
10. “The Jet Black Ultra Brothers,” Director: Yoshikazu Ishii, Writer: Kenichi Araki
11. “Darkness and Light,” Director: Yuichi Abe, Writer: Akira Tanizaki
12. “Your Future,” Director: Yuichi Abe, Writer: Keiichi Hasegawa
Where to watch:
Podcast cover artwork: Klenda V
Intro: “Ultraman Theme,” composed by Kunio Miyauchi, arranged by Kweer Kaiju.
Outro: “Connect the Truth,” originally performed by Nami Tamaki, composed by Takumi Ozawa, arranged by Arcade Tales.
Theological insight music: “Spark Of Inspiration” by Shane Ivers
Have listener feedback? Need prayer? http://www.atrociouspod.com/contact
For more info, visit http://www.atrociouspod.com
Saved by the Belial is a proud partner of the Tokusatsu Network.
As of 7/19/2021, we have a Patreon! All proceeds are donated to the Ultraman Foundation, a charity helping kids in need in Japan. For more information or to partner with us, please visit http://www.patreon.com/atrociouspod