Ultraman #4: "At least he has a porpoise!" Feat. Pri1h 12m | Apr 26, 2021
When you schedule your first podcast guest, it only makes sense to have one of the most welcoming and passionate Ultraman fans out there, right? Thankfully, our friend Pri agreed to join us for the final episodes of Ultraman, and we had a blast! Onward to Ginga!
31. “Who Goes There?,” Director: Yuzo Higuchi, Writer: Taro Kaido
32. “Endless Counterattack,” Director: Toshitsugu Suzuki, Writer: Keisuke Fujikawa
33. “The Forbidden Words,” Director: Toshitsugu Suzuki, Writer: Tetsuo Kinjo
34. “A Gift from the Sky,” Director: Akio Jissoji, Writer: Mamoru Sasaki
35. “The Monster Graveyard,” Director: Akio Jissoji, Writer: Mamoru Sasaki
36. “Don’t Shoot! Arashi,” Director: Kazuho Mitsuta, Writer: Masahiro Yamada
37. “A Little Hero,” Director: Kazuho Mitsuta, Writer: Tetsuo Kinjo
38. “Spaceship Rescue Command,” Director: Hajime Tsuburaya, Writer: Shozo Uehara
39. “Farewell, Ultraman,” Director: Hajime Tsuburaya, Writer: Tetsuo Kinjo
Pri’s Blog about Ultraman and Tokusatsu: https://capesandcoolscarves.wordpress.com
Pri’s Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/sunglasspri
Where to watch:
Podcast cover artwork: Klenda V
Intro: “Ultraman Theme,” composed by Kunio Miyauchi, arranged by Kweer Kaiju.
Outro: “Promise for the Future,” originally performed by Tasuku Hatanaka, composed by Watanabe Toru, arranged by Arcade Tales.
Theological insight music: “Spark Of Inspiration” by Shane Ivers
Have listener feedback? Need prayer? http://www.atrociouspod.com/contact
For more info, visit http://www.atrociouspod.com
As of 7/19/2021, we have a Patreon! All proceeds are donated to the Ultraman Foundation, a charity helping kids in need in Japan. For more information or to partner with us, please visit http://www.patreon.com/atrociouspod