24. Dissertation Questions Answered
This episode is a long awaited response to the top 5 questions I received about writing a dissertation. After this very long 2 year process, I can finally take a step back to talk about the highs and lows of dissertation writing. The reflections I share are also applicable to folks working on a thesis or a capstone. On this episode, I cover the following questions with one bonus!
- What was my writing process?
- What is a realistic timeline?
- What setbacks did you encounter?
- How can a first year student prepare themselves for the dissertation writing experience?
- What are the things that no one warned you about?
Also, be on the look out for upcoming information about this year’s 30 miles in 30 day challenge. This year will be even better with prizes, a private community and even an in person meet up!