Embrace Your Age, Ditch Perfection and Express Yourself in Style25m | Jan 6, 2021
“I think I just have this complete 100% acceptance with my imperfections and I often say I use clothes, performatively, to express my identity.” This quote, coming from the Accidental Icon, Lyn Slater in her conversation with Tally Abecassis and Kim France of “Everything is Fine,” a podcast for women over 40. Hear more from Lyn, who, in her early 60’s took on a second life as a world renown fashion icon and social media influencer. How she maneuvers the pitfalls of our youth obsessed, comparison culture. And her ability to stay visible and relevant in an industry that ages out women and trends, transitioning from one minute to the next.
Links and Show Notes:
- Listen to the full episode of today's clip, "How to be Iconic at Any Age," on Everything Is Fine."
- Follow Kim on Instagram.
- Follow Tally on Instagram.
- Follow Everything is Fine on Instagram as eifpodcast.
- Check out Kim and Tally's website, Everything is Fine.
- Follow Lyn on Instagram as Icon Accidental.
- Check out Lyn's website, The Accidental Icon.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe and share. As always, thanks for listening!