Support Yourself by Creating Supportive Relationships
“You have to constantly put yourself in situations that you’re learning and you’re exposed to new things and new ideas and new people. Even if it’s through books. It’s more important to be interested than interesting.” That was Jane Fonda speaking with Christene Barberich in their interview on the “Unstyled” Podcast. Tune in for more on what Jane calls her “hair epiphanies” during life transitions, why we don’t want to waste time on bullsh*t relationships as we age and regrets that come with staying in them, when we know deep down, it's time to move on.
Links and Show Notes:
- Listen to the full episode of today's clip, "Jane Fonda on Sparking Your Own Personal Revolution," on Unstyled.
- Follow Christene on Instagram.
- Check out the "Unstyled" website on Refinery29.
- Follow Jane Fonda on Instagram.
- Check out the documentary, "Jane Fonda in Five Acts."
Sign up for the "Invisible You" Newsletter here.
Check out the "Invisible You Podcast Playlist" on Spotify.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe and share. As always, thanks for listening! .