Giving Yourself Care When Life gets Hard and You Feel Stuck
“There are no special people. There are special minds. And the mind becomes developed over a period of time.” That insight comes from David Goggins in his discussion with James Altucher on the “James Altucher Show.” Keep listening for more mind blowing wisdom from these two men on why you don’t want to die with greatness still in you, what reflecting on the past can do to remind you of the badass you truly are and how getting outside your comfort zone every single day makes you a better, more resilient human.
Links and Show Notes:
- Listen to the full episode of today's clip, "Never Be Satisfied with Your Life...Find Your New 100%" on The James Altucher Show.
- Follow James on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Check out James Altucher's website.
- Follow David on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Check out David Goggins website.
- Get David's book, "Can't Hurt Me."
Sign up for "The Invisible You" newsletter here.
Check out the "Invisible You Podcast Playlist" on Spotify.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe and share. As always, thanks for listening!