A Hormonal Happily Ever After
“Estrogen is very key to sleep. So women as they are going through this transition often have tremendous problems with sleep unrelated even to night sweats or hot flashes. Which is another thing that happens because in the brain, estrogen regulates not just the appetite systems but also our temperature control regulation system.” This powerful quote is from women’s health expert, Dr. Felice Gersh, in her interview with Dr. Stephanie on the podcast, Better with Dr. Stephanie. Tune in for more insight into the importance of estrogen and the key role it plays in maintaining optimal body function and balance. Learn how to mitigate or prevent the symptoms and side effects we experience as our hormone levels drop naturally with age. And discover safe and effective methods that are available to start treating with today.
Links and Show Notes:
- Listen to the full episode of today's clip, "Bioidentical Hormones and HRT with Dr. Felice Gersh," on Better with Dr. Stephanie.
- Follow Dr. Stephanie on Instagram and YouTube.
- Check out Dr. Stephanie's website.
- Follow Dr. Gersh on Instagram and YouTube.
- Check out Dr. Gersh's website.
Sign up for the "Invisible You" newsletter here.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe and share. As always, thanks for listening!