Feel Good in Your Skin, Find What Brings You Pleasure and Drop Out of Your Head and Back in Your Body
“The more that you’re in your own confidence and you’re in your body and the more you don’t need someone else to fulfill you but that you are fulfilled by yourself, that is what makes you so attractive.” Uh, hell yeah! That’s from guest and sexual empowerment coach A’magine, in her conversation with Christine Hassler on the “Over It And On with It podcast. Listen in to get A’magine’s strategies for incorporating pleasure in to everyday life, her somewhat controversial view on life after becoming single and how to get out of our overly active minds and connected back into our bodies.
Links and Show Notes:
- Listen to the full episode of today's clip, CC: Become the Sexually Confident Person You Were Meant to be with A'magine.
- Follow Christine on Instagram and YouTube.
- Get Christine's book, "Expectation Hangover".
- Check out Christine's website.
- Follow A'magine (Amy Jo Goddard) on Instagram and Facebook.
- Check out A'magine's blog, Amy Jo Goddard.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe and share. As always, thanks for listening.