Ep. 88 - Honoring Personal Pain
In this continuation of last week’s episode on healing, Barb and Michelle go deeper into the conversation of how we can start the path to healing, and share personal insights from their own journeys. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
There is no shame in seeking help from an outside source such as therapist or mental professional.
Helpful Steps to Start Healing:
- Skip the why and ask the what.
- Ask yourself the question WHAT is causing the pain, instead of why you are feeling the pain.
- Understand what is your responsibility to heal from and what is not. Know that you can’t do the healing work for someone else.
- Identify what it is that you need to heal.
- Become aware of how you feel in certain people’s presence, or situations that you are in.
- You don’t have to stay in situations where you are being harmed. You deserve better.
- Start to make one significant change that will start the healing process.
- Honor yourself in every way possible, in every moment possible.
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!
* Check out Quince and use my code barbknowsbest for a great deal: https://www.quince.com/
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy