Ep. 87 - What Does Healing Truly Mean?
This week, Barb and Michelle dive into the topic of healing, and what the journey entails, and open up about some misconceptions they’ve experienced about the healing path. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
- Healing is for ourselves; not the other person.
- Healing is a forever process. We are always in a state of healing from different states or experiences. Allowing this to be true allows us to always be in a state of making ourselves whole again.
- We all experience trauma. Trauma is a challenging emotional consequence that we are living through because of a distressing event.
- Healing can begin when you start to truly look at the root of the trauma you are trying to heal from. Have awareness of where we need to start with healing and what are the traumas.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!
* Check out Quince and use my code barbknowsbest for a great deal: https://www.quince.com/
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy