Ep. 93 - How We Manage Holiday Stress
In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle debrief on tricky holiday dynamics, how they set boundaries with loved ones, and what we can all do to create space for ourselves during the busy season. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Helpful tips for you to move through this holiday season:
- How do you want to feel this holiday season?
- How do you want to celebrate and spend the last few weeks of this year?
- Have answers prepared for personal questions and conversations you would rather not have.
- Allow yourself to have boundaries and say “no” to things.
- Find one way to honor yourself this season.
- Have vicarious joy for others even when their joy doesn’t benefit you.
GET YOUR JOURNALING EXPERIENCE TODAY! CLICK HERE!
* Check out Quince and use my code barbknowsbest for a great deal: https://www.quince.com/
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy