032: Dorothy Hollabaugh | Enabling a World of Opportunities Through FreelancingShow Details44min 3s
031: Dave Aarons | Impacting the World Through EntrepreneurshipShow Details54min 4s
030: Nick Lynch | Redefining Non-Profit Work through Cause MarketingShow Details47min 11s
029: Milad Yek | Using E-Commerce Stores to Give Back To CharityHide Details47min 47s
47min 47sPublished Oct 31, 2022 at 11:00am
Milad Yek is a serial entrepreneur with a passion to inspire other young adults to create and live a life by design. is currently the CEO and co-founder of NowOne Ventures. An e-commerce forward incubator company building and managing multiple 7-8 figure online direct-to-consumer retail stores. As someone who has found himself with his back against the wall many times, he has always found a way to move forward. Milad quickly learned how investing in personal development, mindset and community can transform the way we view/manage/handle struggles and challenges in business as well as our personal lives.
Milad hopes to inspire people to experience a life of polarity and movement. To build courage and pursue their goals while overcoming the challenges that are to come.
[00:00 - 08:00] Milad Yek on How He Uses E-commerce Stores to Give Back and Grow
- Milad Yak's journey from marketing agent to entrepreneur, starting with renting out rooms and hosting parties to becoming one of the fastest-growing agencies in his area.
- Challenges he faced when scaling his company quickly, including a lawsuit and layoff
- Learning how to manage a large team quickly by drawing on his experience in the corporate world and the SEO industry
[08:00 - 15:11] The Pros and Cons of Being an Entrepreneur
- Milad's experience as a salesperson and CEO of an agency.
- In early 2016, Milad’s business partner withdrew their support, leading to a series of lawsuits and financial difficulties.
- Milad was left to make difficult decisions and deal with the aftermath of litigation.
- In 2017, he closed down their business and filed for bankruptcy.
- Today, Milad has a new business that is doing well.
[15:11 - 22:18] How to Overcome Your Biggest Challenge
- When you're in the moment, you don't realize how challenging things can be until time goes on and experience builds.
- One key thing that helped me through my biggest challenge was having a positive attitude and believing that I could rebuild my confidence.
- Today, Milad still uses the same tool to overcome challenges and surround himself with positive people who will lift can lift him up.
[22:18 - 28:45] Dealing with the Challenges
- He shares that when he was younger, his giving mindset stemmed from his mother and how he would always give money to people.
- He found Thrive and was blown away by the concept of making money matter and how it can impact others. This led to him changing his business focus to eCommerce and adding a recurring revenue model.
[36:34 - 43:44] Making great connections with people.
- Milad considers his mom his role model.
- He adds that role models can come from different people aside from your family.
- Milad suggests choosing who you want to follow
[43:44 - 47:47] Closing Segment
- Reach out to Milad Yek
- See links below
- Final words
“Your attitude plays such an important part in the results that you end up getting.” - Milad Yek
"For me, filling my bucket was checking off the things that were important to me, spending more time with my kids, Being able to travel, and being flexible. Those things were important to me." - Milad Yek
Connect with Milad Yek through Instagram:@miladyek_
CONNECT WITH US!
Join our Facebook Group
LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBED! Listen to the Go Big To Give Big Podcast
on different platforms.
For more information you may visit:
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
028: Jayden Lee | Maintaining A Positive Mindset Amidst TragediesShow Details34min
027: Steve Sims | Nothing Is Impossible with The Modern Day Wizard of OzShow Details38min 50s
026: Larry Tucker | Bringing Hope, Safety, and Empowerment to ChildrenShow Details41min 40s
025: Matthew Gallagher | Creating and Supporting A Watch Lover Community and Giving Back Regardless of ProfitabilityShow Details41min 14s
024: Andrew Ladd | The Connections of Sports Business and Giving BackShow Details46min 32s
023:Dr Taryn Marie Stejskal | Enhancing Hope, Healing and Health Through The Concepts of ResilienceShow Details54min 25s
022: Cole Hatter | How Entrepreneurs Should Go Out and Change The WorldShow Details1hr 3min
021: Tim Bratz | Exercising Your Giving MusclesShow Details49min 52s
020: Scott Amis | How A Mattress Company Helps And Change LivesShow Details51min 40s
019: Gino Barbaro | The Growth Mindset and A Passion of Wanting to Help OthersShow Details44min 58s
018: Kevin Estrada | A Passion for Hockey, Fishing, and CharityShow Details40min 38s
017: Darren Jacklin | How to Earn, Collect, Protect and Multiply Your MoneyShow Details59min 14s
016: Brant Pinvidic | Creating Incredible and Meaningful ConnectionsShow Details54min 20s
015: Jeremy Herider | The Habits of Highly Successful IndividualsShow Details51min 38s
014: Ben Muresan | Building A legacy and Impacting LivesShow Details51min 30s
013: Amberly Lago | A Journey From Pain To ResilienceShow Details50min
012: Tim Storey | Work Your LandShow Details42min 33s
011: Mark Evans DM | Giving Away Seven FiguresShow Details38min 31s
010: Alan Stein Jr. | Sustain Your GameShow Details50min 59s
009: Ricky Mendez | How To Solve the World's Happiness ProblemShow Details39min 31s
008: Terry Thayer | Learning How to Automate Your Business – The Hard WayShow Details43min 26s
007: Brandon Turner | Giving Bigger with Bigger PocketsShow Details58min 13s
006: Mike Zeller | Find Your Zone of GeniusShow Details46min 7s
005: Darren Voros | From Musical Theater to a $30,000,000 PortfolioShow Details39min 20s
004: Tommy Berretz | Laughing For a CauseShow Details47min 20s
003: Travis Chappell | Leave Every Relationship Better Than You Found ItShow Details55min 59s
002: Jordan Stupar | Making Sales Fresh, Fun, and ProfitableShow Details52min 46s
001: David Meltzer | Empowering Over 1 Billion People to Be HappyShow Details25min 33s
Trailer | Welcome to Go Big To Give BigShow Details4min 12s