032: Dorothy Hollabaugh | Enabling a World of Opportunities Through FreelancingShow Details44min 3s
031: Dave Aarons | Impacting the World Through EntrepreneurshipShow Details54min 4s
030: Nick Lynch | Redefining Non-Profit Work through Cause MarketingShow Details47min 11s
029: Milad Yek | Using E-Commerce Stores to Give Back To CharityShow Details47min 47s
028: Jayden Lee | Maintaining A Positive Mindset Amidst TragediesHide Details34min
34minPublished Oct 24, 2022 at 11:00am
Welcome back to the Go Big To Give Big Podcast! Today's guest is Jayden Lee. This guy's energy is infectious and there is no surprise he's had so much success in his life and why he won the Century21 30 under 30 awards for top real estate agents, but it hasn't always been smiles and rainbows for Jayden. He has gone through more in his short life than most people face in their entire lives from being diagnosed with cancer to losing their mom and then having the loss of one of his best friends while they were on a trip. Jayden has seen some of the biggest tragedies you can face, but he was able to turn them. Into some of the most inspiring. So with no further ado let’s listen to Jayden Lee!
[00:01 - 13:34] Young Realtor Runs Hundreds of Kilometers to Raise Money for Children's Hospital
- Jayden has been a runner for as long as she can remember and it's now a huge part of him, giving back.
- The biggest challenges in the last couple of years have been losing his mother two years ago and then losing a best friend in November.
- Jayden found out he had cancer and lost his mother all in a few years.
- Running has helped Jayden get through these difficult times by providing him with a goal, mental clarity, and peace of mind.
- Jayden has been raising money for the children's hospital through a 100-kilometer run from Chilliwack
[13:34 - 20:18] Running for a Children's Hospital Inspires Young Man to Raise Over $120,000
- In November 2020, He started training for a 100-kilometer run to raise money for BC Children's Hospital.
- October 2nd, 2021 was the day they completed the 100-kilometer run from Chilliwack to BC Children's Hospital.
- They raised over $125,000 in total.
- Jayden shares his emotional moment of writing the check and announcing their fundraising success to the world.
[20:18 - 26:35] Jadyen's Inspiring Journey: From Rude to Rad
- Jayden talks about the importance of having a positive mindset and how it has helped him in his life.
- He talks about how He's been spending more time hanging out with friends and networking, which has helped him grow his business.
- He also talks about how important it is to surround yourself with positive people, as they will help you grow in all areas of your life.
[26:35 - 33:15] Jayden Lee Shares Inspiring Story of Giving Back and Challenging Himself
- Jayden Lee believes that it is important to always have a "what's next" on the calendar in order to maintain motivation and avoid losing momentum
- He believes that entrepreneurs should start giving from the beginning of their business and that it is important to be grateful and humble when doing so.
[33:16 - 38:48] Closing Segment
- Reach out to Jayden Lee
- See links below
- Final words
"I always have a what's next in the calendar, and so, I want to be spontaneous and there's a few things that probably might not be what's next, but there's going to be another what's next and Big run coming next year, which ties into all these connections as well." - Jayden Lee
Connect with Jayden Lee through Facebook and Instagram
Help Jayden Fund BC Children’s Hospital through Go Fund Me
CONNECT WITH US!
Join our Facebook Group
LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBED! Listen to the Go Big To Give Big Podcast
on different platforms.
For more information you may visit:
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
027: Steve Sims | Nothing Is Impossible with The Modern Day Wizard of OzShow Details38min 50s
026: Larry Tucker | Bringing Hope, Safety, and Empowerment to ChildrenShow Details41min 40s
025: Matthew Gallagher | Creating and Supporting A Watch Lover Community and Giving Back Regardless of ProfitabilityShow Details41min 14s
024: Andrew Ladd | The Connections of Sports Business and Giving BackShow Details46min 32s
023:Dr Taryn Marie Stejskal | Enhancing Hope, Healing and Health Through The Concepts of ResilienceShow Details54min 25s
022: Cole Hatter | How Entrepreneurs Should Go Out and Change The WorldShow Details1hr 3min
021: Tim Bratz | Exercising Your Giving MusclesShow Details49min 52s
020: Scott Amis | How A Mattress Company Helps And Change LivesShow Details51min 40s
019: Gino Barbaro | The Growth Mindset and A Passion of Wanting to Help OthersShow Details44min 58s
018: Kevin Estrada | A Passion for Hockey, Fishing, and CharityShow Details40min 38s
017: Darren Jacklin | How to Earn, Collect, Protect and Multiply Your MoneyShow Details59min 14s
016: Brant Pinvidic | Creating Incredible and Meaningful ConnectionsShow Details54min 20s
015: Jeremy Herider | The Habits of Highly Successful IndividualsShow Details51min 38s
014: Ben Muresan | Building A legacy and Impacting LivesShow Details51min 30s
013: Amberly Lago | A Journey From Pain To ResilienceShow Details50min
012: Tim Storey | Work Your LandShow Details42min 33s
011: Mark Evans DM | Giving Away Seven FiguresShow Details38min 31s
010: Alan Stein Jr. | Sustain Your GameShow Details50min 59s
009: Ricky Mendez | How To Solve the World's Happiness ProblemShow Details39min 31s
008: Terry Thayer | Learning How to Automate Your Business – The Hard WayShow Details43min 26s
007: Brandon Turner | Giving Bigger with Bigger PocketsShow Details58min 13s
006: Mike Zeller | Find Your Zone of GeniusShow Details46min 7s
005: Darren Voros | From Musical Theater to a $30,000,000 PortfolioShow Details39min 20s
004: Tommy Berretz | Laughing For a CauseShow Details47min 20s
003: Travis Chappell | Leave Every Relationship Better Than You Found ItShow Details55min 59s
002: Jordan Stupar | Making Sales Fresh, Fun, and ProfitableShow Details52min 46s
001: David Meltzer | Empowering Over 1 Billion People to Be HappyShow Details25min 33s
Trailer | Welcome to Go Big To Give BigShow Details4min 12s