- Bumper and Jingle for The Perfect Cuppa
I talk about the bumper and jingle for the podcast, content for future episodes, etc.
- Tea Book Sketches
- The Perfect Cuppa: Tea Sketches podcast
- East Frisian black tea blend - Lyceum on Instagram
- In Northern Germany, a Robust Tea Culture - The New York Times
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/the-perfect-cuppa-tea-sketches/donations2m | Nov 25, 2019
- How to Make the Perfect Cuppa with Tea Sketches
In the pilot episode, I tell why I started this podcast and my future plans regarding the first, second, and third season. I will share my "why" for writing a book on tea, talk about the self-publishing journey, the crowdfunding campaign (for the illustrations by John Cox), the challenges of marketing a new type of tea book, together with the quest of creating a virtual tea lounge based on a manifesto for fans of Camellia sinensis.
Links and resources:
- Being Tea (Suzette Hammond) - online education through Patreon
- Martin Lindeskog's author page on Amazon
This episode (4 minutes) was recorded on November 4, 2018, by podcaster, Martin Lindeskog, with Boss Jock Studio app, lavalier microphone provided by Podconsult's boutique, and SnapRecorder portable recording booth. Post-production through Auphonic. Undersigned drank Yellow Label black tea blend by Lipton.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/the-perfect-cuppa-tea-sketches/donations4m | Nov 4, 2018